Tuesday 15 December 2009

Location List.

My house – I am going use my bedroom and living room in several scenes. The living room will be used when Ashleigh is sat looking at the different newspaper articles. The living room will also be used later on in the trailer when she is sat on the phone to her friend, the stalker then appears and takes her. The bedroom is used when Ashleigh is looking at the photo of her and Brooke. I have decided to use my bedroom and living room for several reasons, it is easy to access these rooms if the scenes need to be re-shot. Also the rooms are simply laid out and are in very neutral colours, these stick to the convention of horror with dark and dull colours. I will also film outside my house, when the news reporter is reporting the sixth disappearance she will be reporting on location, stood outside Ashleigh’s house.







Little Switzerland – This is a public country park on Hessle Foreshore, it has lots of woodland area as well as several railway bridges which will be a perfect location for filming several scenes for my trailer because it is secluded. The area has lots of different pathways so we can film in various locations. It is not too difficult to get to the location if any scenes need to be re-filmed. I will film in the daytime for safety reasons and to ensure I get better quality as the location is quite enclosed by trees so it will seem dark anyway, I will also darken the clips when I come to editing. The location will fit in with the conventions of horror, a lot of horror films are always in deserted, spooky and remote areas, and Little Switzerland will portray this perfectly.











Alleyway/Cut through – There is a long alleyway on the way to Little Switzerland that will be good for filming the scene when Ashleigh is getting followed. It is long enough to get a good shot of her walking down with the Stalker behind her. Again, like Little Switzerland, there is a feeling of seclusion which is a convention of horror trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment