Friday 26 March 2010

Teaser Trailer.



My main trailer only lasts one minute; therefore I decided to create a teaser trailer. I had not planned to create one and I did not record new footage for my teaser trailer because it was a spare of the moment idea. I have used some footage that I did not use in my main trailer and also re used some. I only used the “Rebirth” song throughout my teaser trailer so that it has a fast pace throughout the whole thing. My teaser trailer only lasts a total of 0.32 so I therefore had to try and make sure it reflected my film in a very short amount of space. I also had to make sure that audiences would be able to pick up on the narrative of my film despite creating this trailer in a short amount of time. I feel that this trailer works very well considering the time space I had to create it. My teaser trailer is not as strong and doesn’t feature as many conventions as my main trailer however I have tried to use as many codes and conventions as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment